Below is a list of articles that I wrote on the subject:
- A Brief History of Cybercrime
- A history of cybercrime, hackers, malware and more.
- Brief History of Malware
- A brief history on the evolution of malware (e.g. viruses, Trojans horses, worms, etc.)
- Internet Privacy is an Oxymoron
- Scott McNealy once said, "You have no privacy, get over it." Learn about what data is being leaked about you.
- Methods to Securely Dispose of Data on Hard Drives and SSDs
- How to securely delete data on a hard drive or SSD, using logical and physical destruction methods.
- Organized Crime, Nation States, and Terrorists, oh my
- Discusses how criminals and terrorist are using the latest technology.
- Protecting Mobile Devices
- Security considerations for protecting smartphones and other mobile devices.
- Protecting the SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Systems/network security considers for SMEs
- Protecting Your Computer
- Tips on how to protect your computer's data.
- Protecting Your Privacy
- Tips on how to protect your personal information.
- Removing Viruses (and other types of malware)
- Guidelines that can help you remove different types of malware.
- Securely Surfing the Web, Part 1
- How protect yourself while surfing the Web, part 1.
- Securely Surfing the Web, Part 2
- How protect yourself while surfing the Web, part 2.
- Security Tips for Staying Safe Online
- Here are some security tips for staying safe while you're the Internet.
- Types of Hackers (A Brief Introduction)
- Explains about the different types of hackers and