Jason Savitt, Site Reliability Engineer
Next Generation Innovation
I am a Site Reliability Engineer by trade with 10+ years of experience utilizing enterprise, cloud, and containerization technologies to create resilient system architectures. My professional background is in servers, Kubernetes, containerization, Linux, Windows, Python, PowerShell, cloud infrastructure, networks, storage, virtualization, Web-based technologies and databases. I also have expertise in application and server performance tuning, data security, microservices, and systems automation.
“The beginning of understanding of any subject starts when you know enough to comprehend what you don’t know.” -- Jason Savitt
- Announcing New Book: Evolve or Perish: The Origins of a Successful Business (Surviving the Pandemic)
- 1/1/2020: Happy New Year to All (Lets all have 20/20 clear vision this year...)
- 12/12/2019: Kubernetes 1.17 is released
- Announcing New SRE/DevOP Book Series, Now available on Amazon
- Complete overhaul of web site completed.